Friday, February 27, 2009

Tactical Strength Challenge

I came across this challenge the other day. It's called the tactical strength challenge. TSC. Max effort deadlift, followed by max number of pull ups you can do, followed by how many kettlebell snatches you can do in a five minute period. So it tests max strength, relative strength and cardio. We are near the end of our season here with the bobsled team and workouts haven't been as consistent as I would like. To top it off I have been dealing with a chronic sinus infection, so I wasn't sure what I could do, but enough excuses. The people over at TSC are having an international lift day on April 4th, so here is where I am right now. Deadlift 429, pull ups 15, KB snatch 76. I didn't enjoy the 5 minute KB snatch at all, probably because I haven't done anything cardio related in a long....long.....long...time! You can find more information here. www.tacticalstrengthchallenge.com

1 comment:

Mike T Nelson said...

Whooo ha. Long live the TSC! Nice numbers too! Glad to hear we will have another competitor in it!

April 4 will be here in almost 30 days.

Rock on
Mike T Nelson