Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Post Workout Snack


I went to Iowa a few weekends ago to do another ART (active release technique) seminar. I was introduced to Greek Yogurt for the first time. I think I may have found a new quick post workout snack when I'm in a time crunch. It pops a whopping 14 grams of protein with about 20 grams of carbs. Thats twice as much protein and half the carbs as most yogurts. It has 5 probiotic live cultures as well. I've been doing some reading about taking probiotics after workouts to help bolster the immune system after training, as intense exercise may in fact blunt your immunity a bit. Try it out.

1 comment:

Dr Scott said...

J have a look at the fuzz speech if you have not seen it already, a good visual for people to understand the importance of stretching and motion as well as soft tissue techniques.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FtSP-tkSug